Trade Show Pop Up Displays & Exhibits have been a staple in the exhibiting industry for literally decades. They are available in various designs and combinations, and they use state-of-the-art printing and lighting technology. Models may be customized with full-color graphics, podiums, unique forms, headers, backlit graphics, shelving, monitor holders, and towers. The possibilities for your display booth are virtually limitless.
Trade show pop-up booths are available in several sizes and colors and can provide a professional, one-of-a-kind, and well-finished appearance even on the shortest of deadlines. It’s difficult enough to attend shows without having to worry about taking all day to put up your portable booth. These exhibits are simple to transport, set up quickly, and look fantastic!
Benefits of Pop-up Trade Shows Display Booths
Pop-up displays are commonplace in trade fair booths. They are generally utilized in tiny areas, but they may compete with bigger trade show booths that are overcrowded with distracting features when built well. They are also less expensive. As a result, they are one of the most popular trade show booth display solutions. Here are some reasons why you should use pop up displays in your trade show booths:
· Affordable: A marketing budget is used to build trade show retails. Using a portable display instead of a bespoke one will drastically reduce your costs, which is excellent news for small to medium-sized businesses. Portable displays are lightweight and compact, which means they are less expensive and transported quicker. Second, these displays are generally inexpensive to install, assemble, and carry.
Furthermore, portable screens are built to endure the rigors of frequent usage and travel. Purchasing one is an investment that will endure for years.
· Eye Catching: The fact that portable screens are inexpensive does not imply poor quality. Portable displays allow you to leave a lasting impression on your customers. They’re aesthetically appealing, and many of them feature eye-catching graphic backgrounds. Portable displays are also highly configurable, with display choices ranging from columns, arches, and stands to counters, kiosks, and lighting.
Some firms out there provide the Medallion series of portable displays composed of high-quality, wrinkle-free cloth. The displays include bright graphics over stunning backgrounds, as well as excellent finishing. These portable displays will assist you in providing guests with the best trade show experience possible.
· Less Space: Pop-up displays, with their eye-catching designs and high-quality craftsmanship, may create just as much of an impression as their larger counterparts. When it comes to pop-up displays, less is more if you optimize the area you have by taking a clean, minimalist approach to the design. Additionally, positioning the personnel operating the booth just outside the space provides the illusion of a larger display.
· Easy Setup: Pop-up displays are often made up of frames that, when expanded, “pop up” without the need for any sophisticated construction. Because everything fits together so perfectly, only one person may set up an adequately made pop-up display. This saves time and money. Furthermore, most pop-up screens fit into one or two cases, making them portable.
· Flexibility: In other cases, your exhibit may need to serve numerous functions outside of the conventional trade show environment. Fortunately, portable screens are built of lightweight materials that can be hauled in the back of an SUV. As a result, you can tailor your portable trade show retail displays to each exposition. You or a team member can customize the screen for a business function, conference, job fair, or workplace mixer.
· Revisions: Every brand’s marketing strategy shifts from season to season or from one production cycle to the next. Portable screens are intended to handle this scenario. Changing the message on a screen is a simple process. You can quickly change the message or images on your display. This implies that numerous settings can be used in a single trade fair retail display. This technique will keep your audience interested and coming back for more. Your trade show retail displays may make or destroy your firm, so pay close attention to them.
Pop Up Display Styles
Various types of trade show pop up displays are offered in the market:
· Straight Booths: Straight Booths come in various sizes, ranging from 2.5ft x 5ft to 19.6ft x 7.4ft.
· Curved Booths: A slightly curved variant of the standard straight displays, ideal for use on tables or as backgrounds. Usually available in sizes ranging from 5ft x 5ft to 12.2ft x 7.4ft.
· Backlit Straight & Backlit Curved: These mix regular versions of each display with unique interior lighting. The backlit pop-up booths all include LED lights to bring attention to your booth setup and comes in a range of sizes depending on whether you want straight or curved booth displays.
· Portable Magnetic Pop-Up Booths: Magnets are used to connect the printer to the frame in these display booths. Because of the connection method, each print comes in many pieces, allowing you to produce multiple tiny prints instead of just one huge one.
· 3D Trade Show Booth Displays: These one-of-a-kind show booths provide several places for bespoke printing, as well as the option to arrange your prints in a diamond for a truly eye-catching appearance
· Backdrop Banner Stands: These are an excellent option if you want to create a pop-up display that blends in with the rest of your trade show booth. Table-attached backgrounds in various sizes and stretch walls in various forms, including waves, are also available out there.
Materials & Construction
The frames for most of the pop-up trade show displays are composed of lightweight metal with plastic end caps to ensure stability when completely inflated. All of the fabric display prints are created from variations of our polyester material, which is meant to be flame-resistant while still providing excellent color reproduction for your fabric graphics.
Counters and Display Tables
Counters and display tables may be added to your pop-up display as well. These capabilities improve the usefulness of your booth by allowing you to showcase products or other relevant stuff. They are great sites for you or your employees to connect with possible consumers. They may also be utilized as stations to gather information from interested clients, provide freebies, or disseminate instructional literature about your products. Small display tables, about 2′ x 3′ in size, connect directly to your pop-up display. Larger podiums and counters with fabric designs may be positioned wherever you like in your trade show booth.
– By TrueBlue Exhibits ©